Friday, December 26, 2008

The Real First Post

So I've decided to seriously try this blogging thing. I make no promises on frequency or quality, but I hope it will be of interest to other like-minded people. My frustrations with the Linux version of the Amazon downloader was one of the main things that made me decide that I might be able to come up with things to blog about. Plus Linus has a blog now, and he's my hero! :) I also came up with several more ideas, so I'll probably post quite a bit right up front and then it will level out a bit.

Also I deleted my actual first post out of embarassment. I didn't want it sitting around if I was actually going to point people here, I know that it a bit of a blogging faux paux, but oh well. Maybe it will turn out to be an interesting blog!

No comments: